Christopher H. Evenson
For Christopher Evenson, the best part about being an attorney was knowing that he gave his all for his clients. Helping people with their legal problems requires a strong passion for the legal system, and Christopher brought that dedication to each case he handled at Sigman, Janssen, Sewall, Pitz & Burkham.
A native of Marshfield, Wisconsin, Christopher lived all over the state as a child, including Milwaukee and Sturgeon Bay. He received his Bachelor of Science degree, cum laude, from the University of Wisconsin-Green Bay, and went on to obtain his Juris Doctorate from the University of Wisconsin-Madison.
At Sigman Janssen, Christopher’s specific area of practice was civil law, including adoption and guardianship cases, and he served as guardian ad litem in some family law cases. While practicing, he valued being open and honest about the legal process and establishing a strong line of communication with his clients.
Christopher’s clients might be surprised to learn that he’s a musician and a songwriter, and he can often be found plucking new rhythms on his bass guitar. This devoted grandfather also has a love for hunting and fishing. His life’s goals are to have a houseboat in a great fishing spot and to take down another whitetail deer using only a bow and arrow.
- University of Wisconsin-Green Bay, B.S., cum laude
- National Merit Scholarship Honorable Mention
- University of Wisconsin-Madison, J.D.
- Dean’s List
- Menominee Tribal Courts
- United States Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Wisconsin
- United States District Court for the Western District of Wisconsin
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- City of Menasha Landmarks Commission Board of Review
- VNA, Board Member