Compensation For Your Injuries
Need Compensation? Contact Sigman Janssen
If you’ve been injured in an auto accident, you may be eligible for compensation for your injuries; for your medical bills, lost wages, and more. As your car accident lawyer, we’ll make it our priority to get you the best results possible.
We believe that when an accident impacts your life by burdening you with medical expenses and preventing you from making the money you need to support your family, you deserve to be fully compensated. We want to help. Contact Sigman, Janssen, Sewall, Pitz & Burkham today—dial (800) 775-1441 or complete a free initial consultation form.
Depending on the nature of your accident, you may be entitled to a variety of damages—or monetary compensation. There are two general categories of damages: economic and non-economic.
These are damages for financial losses, which include:
- Medical Expenses: past and future medical expenses, which may include treatment, rehabilitation, and other care
- Lost Wages: work wages you would have earned if you hadn’t been injured in the accident
- Out-of-Pocket Costs: expenses that are not covered by your insurance company, such as transportation to doctors’ visits, prescription drugs, medical equipment, etc.
Damages that may not be considered a financial loss may include:
- Pain and Suffering: emotional anguish, loss of enjoyment of life, mental trauma, etc.
- Lost Consortium: loss of companionship or relationship with a partner